- Salary: Not disclosed
- Industry: Finance & Fintech
- Role Category: Information Technology
- Role: UI/UX Designer
- Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is a market leading finance technology company that provides innovative data solutions to the long and strenuous payment terms that are used in the digital media industry.
- Evaluating existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness.
- Measuring the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design.
- Using online tools, such as screen readers to determine effectiveness of media.
- Conducting user testing of applications, software and websites.
- Creating and implementing interaction models, user flows, and user interface specifications.
- Communicating scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs with other members of the team.
Developing and maintaining design wireframes and specifications of best practices to share with design team as new projects begin.
Qualifications and skills
BS/MS Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Architecture or similar.
- 5+ years in Engineering or User Experience Design.
- Portfolio of sample projects highlighting design for web based applications, mobile applications & consumer facing web sites and/or applications.
- Interest in constantly keeping up-to-date of latest trends, best practices and competitive activity.
- Ability to work well with ambiguity or when requirements are still in flux.
- Proven experience showing clear understanding of the intersection between user needs, technology requirements, and business goals.
- Artistic eye for design and the ability to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest design and technology trends and their role in a commercial environment.