- Salary: Not disclosed
- Industry: Retail & Ecommerce & Logitstics
- Role Category: Sales
- Role: VP SALES
- Employment Type: Permanent
Our clients are an e-commerce company penetrating into a multi-billion dollar industry.
- Meets with existing clients to discuss a company’s products and services.
- Works to foster lasting relationships with client base.
- Locates opportunities to expand client base.
- Networks with prospective clients to persuade them to bring their business to the company.
- Sets specific quarterly or annual sales goals.
- Oversees the activity of junior sales associates.
- Draws up sales activity reports.
- Works to ensure sales and productivity goals are met.
- Presents information regarding clients and sales at company meetings.
- Devises new and innovative ways to market products and services.
- Attends national sales conferences.
- Assists in designing marketing and promotional materials both in print and online.
- Conducts independent research into target consumer base.
Leads in-house seminars and workshops to help improve the effectiveness and productivity of the sales team.
Qualifications and skills
Demonstrates detailed knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Possesses knowledge of competitive products and markets.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively.
- Exhibits awareness of best sales practices and methods.
- Demonstrates patience with reluctant or frustrated clients.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Possesses strong persuasive abilities.
- Demonstrates solid motivational and leadership skills.
- Maintains a professional but confident and outgoing demeanor.
- Is capable of conducting independent research.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.