- Salary: Not disclosed
- Industry: Information Technology & Services
- Role Category: Information Technology
- Role: QA and Agile Delivery Specialist
- Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is regional online company from Southeast Asia. they operate various businesses through their affiliated companies in fintech, e-commerce, e-procurement, data centers, cloud services, fulfilment, and digital marketing services, to harness the synergy
- Ensures that QA teams implementation of automated QA process is consistent across the business
- Ensures that the implementation of Agile process and tools such as JIRA is consistent across the business
- Provides a consulting function to different countries about how to integrate QA with CI/CD process
- Specifically helps team to adopt automated testing practices such as using ROBOT framework
- Creates links between organisational functions that help realise a consistent implementation and level of service for all.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members within and across business units and countries to leverage internal product knowledge and expertise.
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Work with teams to design and create test cases and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Work closely with developers to design test criteria and develop automated tests.
- Lead and develop the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using Robot framework, Python, Shell script.
- Assist with troubleshooting on both Manual and Automation testing.
- Participate in the architecture and design of company wide features early in the development cycle, influencing it to drive quality and adherence to specifications.
- Create documentation for QA process which can be shared in all group companies.
- Work with country teams both on site and across video/conferencing tools.
- Owns continuous improvement for existing and new processes related to QA enablement across all group. companies.
Qualifications & Skill Required
- Relevant work experience in development and/or testing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical background and an understanding of software testing.
- Good development/scripting skills in common languages like Python, JAVA, Shell script, etc.
- Demonstrated experience working with others including coaching and mentoring personal development.
- Knowledge and experience using automated testing tools, for example: Selenium, ROBOT Framework, JMeter, Postman, Swagger, Mountebank, Appium, Espresso.
- Strong experience with JIRA
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously.
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
- Knowledge of Performance testing is an added advantage.
- Experience with some common QA testing tools and best practice.
- Strong desire to be part of a team and build great products.