- Salary: Not disclosed
- Industry: Finance & Fintech
- Role Category: Information Technology
- Role: Head of Platform QA
- Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is regional fintech company in Southeast Asia offering innovative financial services to better the underserved and digital consumers' lives.
- Lead an agile team of 3-5 platform QA engineers to support other TechOps teams in adhering to best practices around performance testing, patching, metrics collection, documentation and provided compliance and security baselines.
- Establish operational maturity checklists and procedures to help assess the state of services from a performance, maintenance, security and compliance standpoint.
- Possess an understanding of private and public cloud operations (including on-premise setups), advocate SRE & DevOps, have experience with highly reliable and scalable platform service architectures, and be familiar with implementations involving sharding, load balancing and other architectural patterns related to enterprise cloud infrastructure.
- Enable other teams in the operations to adhere to best practices laid out and coined by your team.
- Establish the team responsible for creating a company culture which attracts, retains, and coaches other platform service engineers.
- Conduct architecture and performance reviews.
- Provide specific technology expertise to help drive innovation.
Qualifications and skills:
- A positive, can-do attitude, who naturally expresses a high degree of empathy to others.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience. We are more interested in passion for technology and what you are capable of, than we are academic qualification.
- 10 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in leading a team of platform engineers.
- Experience in building and running mission critical service setups.
Experience with a broad mix of technologies, including a strong subset of:
- Strong Technical Knowledge and skill of SRE (especially the Google interpretation).
- Experience with Openshift, AWS & GCP.
- Experience with building and running data driven service operations.
- Experience with latency driven service monitoring.
- Experience working with SLO/SLI/SLA in a metrics collection and alerting context.
- Experience with high availability, high-scale, and performance systems.