- Salary: Not disclosed
- Industry: Finance & Fintech
- Role Category: Information Technology
- Role: Lead Solution Architect
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Technical architecture for Mobile and Web applications, covering front-end and server-side components.
- Collaborate with Product team to implement strategic roadmap initiatives.
- Be an active participant in technical reviews for design, architecture, performance and scalability needs with product and technology team.
- Collaborate with technology team to establish guidelines and reusable libraries for web and mobile components in accordance with industry standards.
- Evaluate and provide solutions to cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility issues.
Monitor and assess industry trends in web and mobile application architecture.
Expert in IOS and Android native and HTML5 application development.
- Mobile and desktop web application front-end frameworks, e.g. AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.
- Deep knowledge of CMS systems, e.g. Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Able to architect Internet-scale, horizontally-scalable systems, taking into account load-balancing, session management, etc.
- Good knowledge on web server optimization.
- Good knowledge of Docker and Container Platforms.
- Good knowledge on MySQL and NoSQL-style databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra and Redis.
- Experience working in Agile Development teams in a DevOps environment.