- Salary: Not disclosed
- Industry: Retail & Ecommerce & Logitstics
- Role Category: Information Technology
- Role: Java Backend web developer
- Employment Type: Permanent
Collaborate with web developers and software engineers to integrate Java into business applications, software and websites.
- Design, implement and maintain java application phases.
- To take part in software and architectural development activities.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
- Identifying production and non-production application issues.
- Transforming requirements into stipulations.
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software.
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Develop application code for java programs.
- Java based web services.
- Relational Databases, SQL and ORM.
- J2EE framework.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- XML,X query, XSL.
- Test-Driven Development.
- Experience of Core Java/J2EE, Struts 2.0, Spring, Hibernet.