- Salary: Not disclosed
- Industry: Education & E-Learning
- Role Category: Office Support
- Role: Senior Sortation Manager
- Nationality: Indonesia
- Employment Type: Permanent
The Senior Sortation Manager is responsible for the effective operation of the Sortation Centre and reports to the VP Ops.
- Manage the daily operations of all of the sortation centre through supervision of the inbound, sorting, reprocessing and outbound functions of the centre.
- Supervise the managers responsible for each of the four sortation functions.
- Lead the day-to-day relationships and manage the activities of the 3PL staff and companies that operate in our sort facility.
- Ensure that staffing of the sort functions is appropriate and react to daily volume changes and changes in freight profiles.
- Oversee the training and development of sortation centre staff through a close working relationship with LEX HR.
- Monitor productivity, capacity, and participate actively in the choices to add technology to manual operating procedures.
- Balance facility activity and priorities to meet line haul obligations, fine sorting processes, fleet unloading work, scanning and sorting effectiveness for high service levels and accuracy.
- Ensure data integrity and timeliness in the updating to package journey, ensure that journey routing decision rules are uniformly and accurately applied.
Make sure that our customer service obligations are constantly met.
Have min. 10 years of working experience in Operations.
- Preferably from Transportation/ Delivery Services.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Have a good understanding in all aspects about Operations.
- Have a certification in performance improvements and operation excellence would be an advantage.