- Salary: Not disclosed
- Industry: Technology & Telecoms
- Role Category: Marketing
- Role: Chief Brand & Communication Officer
- Employment Type: Permanent
One of the largest telco in the region.
- Create Online & Offline brand strategy positioning, strategic content framework and value propositions to increase brand recognition/awareness and guide the creation of omni-channel content and experiences that drive brand health and increases acquisition, retention and customer engagement.
- Develops and manages the business’s brand strategy as well as corresponding brand elements in order to maximize the brand’s equity
- Create and placement of advertising that is in support of the business’s initiatives through media planning, creative development, metrics, market research
- Create of all forms of marketing, for example, interactive marketing, direct marketing campaigns, advertising
- Be in charge of the development of the execution plan for thought leadership initiatives and uses a wide range of content in order to build awareness and credibility for business and brand in the market
- Oversea and manage with individual teams to ensures consistency and appropriateness of the brand’s messages in the market : Business’s online brand marketing campaigns on digital channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, business websites, email ,etc : Business’s offline brand marketing approaches such as design marketing and hardcopy promotional materials
- Establish the purpose of measuring campaign effectiveness against KPI’s and establish a process for benchmarking the brand’s performance in various in order to ensure that campaigns are relevant and competitive
- At least 10 years working experience in a marketing capacity and has to have had proven and successful experience building brand and passion in a complex and highly competitive market.
- Highly interactive and demands exceptional communication skills both in verbal and written form.
- Necessary that demonstrates an ability to formulate and present actionable insight from analysis of research data.
- Able to develop consumer and market information and insights through analysis of raw information and data leading to informed decision making and ultimately.
- Leadership skills to move and influence a team into moving towards a unified vision and objective.
- Strong ability to form meaningful relationships with people, being very approachable and relatable.