- Salary: Not disclosed
- Industry: Technology & Telecoms
- Role Category: Information Technology
- Role: Senior SRE (Site Reliability Engineer)
- Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is a developer of innovative software that has various Industrial applications.
- Lead and manage mobile deployment team for every product delivery in telco partner and across countries (you should enjoy overseas travelling)
- Ensure all tech components and environment (infrastructure, connectivity, application, and workflow tools) which product requires are available in every telco partner
- Manage and ensure proper communication between mobile deployment team, product team and Tech telco team
- Understand the detail for every product deployment activity and fix the issue (by debugging the code onsite as the 1 st proactive action)
- Set up the standard process and procedure for mobile deployment activities in telco partner as simple and short as possible
Ensure proper hand over activities from project mode to operation mode to Operation team
5+ years of experience in combination of devops, network engineer, system engineer, backend developer and software engineer.
- Site reliability engineers need solid software engineering skills.
- Experience in Big Data Hadoop (Hive, Hbase, Spark, Oozie, Kafka, Sqoop and Flume)
- Experience in networking (mapping and routing LAN, WAN, VLAN, VPN, web proxy)
- They need to understand how software works and how different software products interoperate. SREs often write complex scripts to automate operational tasks.
- Bring a broader perspective than just application software development, and understand networks and system administration.