- Salary: Not disclosed
- Industry: Technology & Telecoms
- Role Category: Information Technology
- Role: Senior Data Scientist
- Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is a developer of innovative software that has various Industrial applications.
- Conduct data exploration and discovery analysis, on multiple data sources, such as Telco data, geolocation data, online behavioral data, image and video data, and others. Design novel investigative questions to ask to the data and build solutions that matters to the business. Build working prototype to demonstrate the ideas/results.
- Research novel data mining, machine learning, and artificial intelligence methodologies and techniques that derive insights from the data that will form the core of solutions to business and products.
- Utilize big data technologies and stacks to build scalable pipeline and models.
- Contribute to the end to end data architecture, individual AI components, experimentation on real data, measurement of performance, and leading to the deployment of machine learning and AI capabilities into products.
- Write and publish patents, case studies, white papers and research papers as determined by business needs.
- Collaborate with other functions in the company such as Commercial and Product Delivery teams to contribute to new use cases and expand the business.
- Lead team of researchers/analysts for research topics.
Prepare research proposal, manage external collaborations
7+ years experience of successful application of machine learning, data mining, and statistical analysis with demonstrable impact and proven tracks records.
- Demonstrated ability to take high level, loosely-defined business problems and identify precise, quantitative solutions
- Self-starter, capable of experimenting with various tools and developing own code and scripts for data manipulation, experimentation, algorithm implementation, accuracy measurements, etc.
- Working knowledge of databases and engines for structured and non-structured data, data transformation (ETL), software development methodologies, and languages for implementing data science, such as Scala, Python, R, or others
- Expert skilled at empirical research, data mining and ad-hoc anaoh sorrylysis, and for answering hard questions and identifying new opportunities
- Ability to communicate with data in a clear and precise way to business audience and company customers
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Mathematics or Statistics, or other equivalent subjects
- Experience in Big Data Framework (Hadoop, Spark …)
- Familiar with basic software development skills (agile methodologies, testing, version control, …)