- Salary: Not disclosed
- Industry: Retail & Ecommerce & Logitstics
- Role Category: Human Resources
- Role: HR People Performance
- Nationality: Indonesian
- Employment Type: Permanent
Our clients are an e-commerce company penetrating into a multi-billion dollar industry.
- Be the owner of People related initiatives of the Business group aligned, Partner with Business leaders to set up an effective organization.
- Through consultation and partnership with line management, align people initiatives with business units via driving people related business initiatives, analysis of trends and metrics, identification of gaps, to achieve business objectives
- Champion and manage overall employees’ well-being to ensure sustain employees’ commitment and productivity to achieve business objectives by management of employee performance and issues to bring about a conducive working environment
The point of contact for the employees and managers in the business unit to provide guidance and advisory on employees’ relationship, compliance to labour regulations and market best practices.
10 + years HR Management experience ideally from a multinational company.
- You will have relevant qualifications from an accredited university
- You should have 1 to 2 HR specialism background to leverage and these might be in Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Shared Services, Industrial relations, Compensation and Benefit, etc
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills & ability to adapt locally to the regional HR processes
- Self-starter, motivated, detailed/results oriented & innovative
- Strong organizational skills & ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills are essential and have a proven track record of influencing at a senior level
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and English