- Salary: Not disclosed
- Industry: Retail & Ecommerce & Logitstics
- Role Category: Office Support
- Role: L&D Manager
- Nationality: Indonesian
- Employment Type: Permanent
Our clients are an e-commerce company penetrating into a multi-billion dollar industry.
- Coordinate with Regional People Business Partners and People Centre of Excellence for the execution of Regional People Talent Management initiatives
- Providing research, analysis, and interpretation across multiple businesses and markets, then leverage that insight to decide and implement talent strategies
- Driving annual talent review and succession planning cycle, in alignment to overall Group’s direction.
- Develop sustainable programmes for talent growth, such as internships and Management Associate Programmes and seeing through it end to end, which will be in alignment to overall Group’s direction.
- Define and identify strategic capabilities required by the business and track individuals who possess them
- Develop, refine and implement the Performance Appraisal Process in collaboration with LEL Regional & Group’s People Development team
Managing and executing the employee performance cycles from end-to-end; planning, alignment with the business, communication, engagement, and execution
Qualifications & Requirements:
Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Previous experience working in a logistics industry or similar industries preferred
- Ability to work cross functionally and perform in a highly matrixed organization = Dynamic in personality and able to work within tight deadlines