Retail & Ecommerce & Logitstics
- Design and develop the application from an existing framework
- Work on bug fixing and improving applications' performance
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Testing of applications and services.
- Discuss and solve problems with the team.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Collaborates with other developers (team)
- Minimum D3 degree in Informatics Engineering, Software Engineering, or a related subject
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experienced in UI/UX
- Familiar with Front-end framework like AngularJS/ReactJS, etc
- Familiar with Back-end framework like nodeJS/ExpressJS, etc.
- Good knowledge of developing API and familiar with REST, JSON, etc.
- Experience version control systems such as GIT / BitBucket / Gitlab
- Strong understanding in responsive sites, website performance, and optimization
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Have a good attitude, fast-learner, passionate about new technology
- Experienced with agile (SCRUM) software development is a plus.
- Experience writing unit tests is a plus.
- Understand the infrastructure as a Service and micro-services serverless