- Salary: Not disclosed
- Industry: Retail & Ecommerce & Logitstics
- Role Category: Marketing
- Role: Chief Operating Officer
- Employment Type: Permanent
Our clients are an e-commerce company penetrating into a multi-billion dollar industry.
- Develop and integrate staffing programs designed to attract the highest caliber of talent while satisfying the needs of our clients.
- Collaborate with our CEO on five- and ten-year plans for corporate growth and evolution.
- Assist the CFO with financial projections and analyses of existing programs and policies.
- Manage service employees and train them in the latest leadership and technical skills so they can better serve our clients.
- Helm budgeting and resource allocation efforts alongside the other C-level executives and the senior management team.
- Ensure all program initiatives align with the company’s core values and culture.
Provide leadership to those under your command so that they might take more initiative in their roles.
Qualifications and skills
15+ years’ experience in management.
- 7+ years’ experience in staffing or human resources.
- MBA required.
- Advanced organizational leadership skills.
- Excellent written, oral and client-facing communication skills.
- Budget-focused mindset.