- Salary: Not disclosed
- Industry: Information Technology & Services
- Role Category: None
- Role: Chief Operating Officer
- Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is a global software firm that currently has the leading Product Information Management system on the market.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and public speaking skills, both practiced and impromptu.
- Dedication to building and growing a strong and stable workforce.
- Ability to comfortably and energetically present the company and its products publicly.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities, including the ability to recognize and cultivate rising talent.
- High-level understanding of all business functions such as IT, HR, Finance, Marketing, etc
- Aptitude in sound decision-making and problem-solving in pressure situations.
Collaborate with the leadership team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, policies, processes, and staff.
Qualifications and skills
BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or a similar relevant role.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Understanding of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.