- Salary: Not disclosed
- Industry: Retail & Ecommerce & Logitstics
- Role Category: Information Technology
- Role: Full Stack Developer
- Employment Type: Permanent
World leader in apparel and accessories, they are now the biggest-selling Singapore Brand. Their portfolio consists of the most powerful luxury and sport lifestyle brands.
- Collaborate with the development team to develop and deliver products.
- Able to translate UI mockups to Front-End code.
- Advocate best practices in UI development for mobile applications using responsive design techniques.
- Collaborate with the UI designer to develop UI artifacts for Mozzaz using front-end technologies.
- Work with the technical lead to design and implement solutions to challenging problems.
- Formulate solutions for requirements in the product backlog.
- Adhere to standard software development processes and promote best practices in software development.
- Ensure software quality by adhering to standard software development processes.
- Assist with testing of software builds, both by writing automated tests and performing manual testing.
Meet strict product delivery deadlines.
Qualifications and skills
- Experience with popular, modern CSS Frameworks such as Bootstrap and preprocessors such as SASS or LESS.
- Expertise in cross-platform and cross-browser development.
- Knowledge of Git for Source Code Management is an asset.
- Experience in .NET Technologies (C#, ASP.NET, Azure) or other back-end technologies is an asset.
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL is an asset.
- Experience with Test Automation Frameworks is an asset.
- Portfolio of earlier work is a nice-to-have.