- Salary: Not disclosed
- Industry: Information Technology & Services
- Role Category: Sales
- Role: None
- Employment Type: Permanent
Our client grew from a start-up to a globally recognized brand over the last 7 years and is continuing to build out their SaaS product using the best technologies.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications and skills
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field.
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and industry-specific analysis software.
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job.
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients.