- Salary: Not disclosed
- Industry: Big Data & Analytics
- Role Category: Information Technology
- Role: iOS Developer
- Employment Type: Permanent
The company mission is to disrupt the technology industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions driven by data.
- Design, code, analyze, and test systems for iOS applications.
- Introduce and present the use/nuances newly designed products to clients.
- Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
- Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
- Communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other personnel to ship new features.
- Maintain project, drafts, files, codes and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
Continually learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
Qualifications and skills
Experience with publishing iPhone and/or iPad applications.
- Experience with development in Objective-C, third-party libraries, and APIs.
- Solid knowledge of different iOS frameworks (Core Data, Core Graphics, etc.) and programming tools. (Xcode, Git, etc.).
- Excellent ability to develop and understand algorithms.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant fields.