- Salary: Not disclosed
- Industry: Information Technology & Services
- Role Category: Marketing
- Role: Head of Performance Marketing
- Employment Type: Permanent
This new position for a well renowned multi-channel retail organization is critical to the ongoing growth and success of the business, particularly within the online channel. You will manage and lead the performance marketing team to drive traffic, acquire new customers, and generate new and repeat revenue growth.
- Plan and deliver the performance marketing strategy across all marketing channels.
- Manage and monitor all channel performance whilst ensuring that the budget is adhered to.
- Oversee resource allocation by working closely with the marketing team.
- Manage and mentor a team, ensuring that all work produced is of the highest quality.
- Be the ‘go-to’ person for all performance marketing related queries and represent the company at related events.
- At least 3 years’ experience within a similar performance marketing role is essential
- A strategic mindset combined with the ability to build strong relationships
- A confident self-starter with fantastic numerical, communication and leadership skills
- Proven track record of delivering both short-term and long-term targets
- Previous experience leading client-side agency relationships whilst delivering performance marketing
- Knowledge of e-commerce and the travel industry would be beneficial
- Educated to degree level in mathematics is highly advantageous