- Salary: Not disclosed
- Industry: Information Technology & Services
- Role Category: Procurement & Supply Chain
- Role: Country Manager
- Employment Type: Permanent
The Country Manager will lead and direct all day to day activities driving the business to profitability, new level of excellence, efficiency, effectiveness and high-level customer service. Lead and manage the team to ensure all business goals and commercial targets are reached. Lead the country to long term success, being a role model for excellence, and constantly strive to improve and develop new business opportunities.
- Responsible for enlarging country customer base, performance results vs sales targets
- Customer Service - provide the best level of service to customers and build a trustworthy and long-lasting relationship according to global CS standard of service
- Responsible for logistics and port operation activities in the country
- Finance – overall responsibility for country working capital and financial statements.
- Lead interfaces and achievements with other global/regional functions, and countries in the company
- Manage cargo flow policies in order to bring to the best results.
- Manage the country according to the local regulations together with company best practice.
- 7+ years of experience in global shipping container business is must
- Strong commercial/ sales background with deal breaker approach
- Experience being worked as a managing director / country manager / or in another management position is required.
- Experience in managing managers will be an asset
- Willingness to travel based upon business needs
- Knowledge of business and performance indicators
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills as well as excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Degree in business or related
- Must be fluent in English & German