- Salary: Not disclosed
- Industry: Information Technology & Services
- Role Category: Information Technology
- Role: SENIOR FRONTEND
- Employment Type: Permanent
Client is an independent global private equity advisory firm. Funds advised by Client typically invest in companies.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve website.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Qualifications and skills
2-3 years of experience as a frontend developer.
- Hands on experience with markup languages.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process. (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.