- Salary: Not disclosed
- Industry: Information Technology & Services
- Role Category: Information Technology
- Role: SENIOR FRONTEND
- Employment Type: Permanent
The company mission is to disrupt the technology industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions driven by data.
- Work on the full life cycle development of time sensitive projects.
- Recommend appropriate technologies to implement new features.
- Develop code libraries that can be used for multiple projects.
- Review code, layout, and design for projects before client meetings.
- Build, deliver, and iterate to help scale projects.
- Contribute to a team of back-end developers, designers, project managers, and sales representatives.
- Provide regular updates and technical support for new clients up to one month after product development.
Create new methods for improving efficiency.
Qualifications and skills
- 2-3 years of experience as a frontend developer.
- Familiarity with new frameworks and prototyping tools.
- Ability to translate mockups into seamless web pages with perfect visual and functional elements.
- Ability to find solutions to the new challenges daily.
- Experience in building large and modular codebases.
- Strong understanding of REST APIs and knowledge of how to interface with them.
- Experience with Back-End Development is a plus.
- Experience working in Front-End Development.