- 급여: Not disclosed
- 산업 분야: Finance & Fintech
- 역할 범주: Marketing
- 역할: Head of Digital Marketing
- 고용 유형: Permanent
Our client is a fast-growing spin-off from where it’s committed to creating the best content delivery platform for music, movies, privileges, etc to fulfill the needs of the customers.
- This role is reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and leading the Digital Marketing team, which includes Display, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, App Store Marketing etc.
- Responsible for financial and operational performance of digital marketing acquisition and retention across all digital platforms.
- Manage multiple digital marketing teams, including SEO, SEM, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, App Store Marketing etc.
- Manage digital marketing design teams with an agile operating model.
- Lead the team in defining and managing strategic goals and deliverables for our digital channels and track implementation success.
- Develop annual marketing plans including investment by digital channel and market segment and manage financial and operational performance across all digital channels.
- Ensure successful and in-budget execution of acquisition strategy by managing internal escalations and debottlenecking with internal and external partners.
- Ensure successful and in-budget execution of retention strategy (as relates to digital marketing measures)
Lead the Digital Marketing team in establishing a strong cross departmental relationship with other teams, e.g. Commercial, Product etc.
Qualifications and skills:
Degree in marketing or similar
- Growth mindset
- At least having 5 years of experience in online performance marketing for Apps and mobile businesses.
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing principles such as funnel optimization ad media,SMS & push messages, SEO and Landing Page optimization and experience in running A/B tests for campaigns and deriving customer insights.
- Strong analytics and strong marketing tracking and Google Analytics skills.
- Hands on experience in digital marketing for entertainment businesses and subscription businesses a plus.
- Strong experience in managing performance marketing agency.
- Extensive experience in employee management and development.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent network in online marketing.
- Exceptional communicator who inspires the team and can engage CXO level audience on relevant topics in a time efficient manner.