Information Technology & Services
- Design, standardize, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable DB
- Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices
- Research and improve for DB technologies
- Performance management and capacity planning.
- Incident handling and problem solving.
- Contribute ideas and researching (technological and product) to enhance the overall service experience.
- Able to support out of office hours
- Enable the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
- B.S., in Computer Science or related field
- 3 to 5 years RDBMS databases
- Knowledge of or Experience on Cloud , virtualization and containerization technologies
- Strong Knowledge and experience on RDBMS and Nosql (eg. Oracle, Mysql , Cassandra, Redis, Hazelcast ,MongoDB, Kalfka or Elastic Search)
- Strong knowledge on troubleshooting, improvement and tuning databases
- Experience in DB clustering, load balacing or fault torrent
- Experience and have knowledge of SQL Programming language
- Foundational knowledge in networking technologies (Layer 2 & 3 switches, TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.).
- Ability and flexibility to join in on an on-call rotation for escalations in support of our 24x7x365 operation.
- Strong problem‐solving abilities coupled with a desire to take on a challenge.
- Proven ability to stay abreast and continually expand knowledge in the areas of new technological developments and trends.